Be Prepared with The Emergency Ready Profile
Did you know as many as 50% of businesses never recover following a disaster? The majority of Charlotte NC businesses that do survive had an emergency preparedness plan in place. Being fully prepared with proper planning can bring you peace of mind. When you are "Ready for whatever happens" this provides a solid level of trust with your clients and employees, so that if there is an emergency event and your business is affected by a disaster, you’ll be able to recover as quickly as possible.
By developing an (ERP) Emergency Ready Profile with SERVPRO of NW Charlotte for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
- It’s Free. We will provide an assessment of your facility at no cost to you.
This is a high quality, digital profile with no need for you to allocate funds. This program provides exceptional value with zero cost.
- A Profile Document containing critical information needed in an emergency.
In just minutes, your business can complete the profile without taking time away from current projects, but it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A Digital Guide to help you get back into your building after a disaster.
Having a complete, updated Emergency Ready Profile can help minimize the amount of time your business is affected by a disaster by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes SERVPRO of NW Charlotte as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider. Your business will have a go-to source with a provider recognized as the industry leader right around the corner.
- Identifies the line of command for authorizing restoration work to begin.
Save time. In the case of a disaster or emergency, we can begin the work of mitigating the damage right away - which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as electrical box and water shut-off valve locations, as well as priority areas such as entrances, exits, and priority contact information.
Your team will be fully ready with a quick reference of who to call, what to do, and how to do it providing you with solutions in advance of an emergency situation so you’re "Ready for whatever happens."
Get Started Today
Contact us at (704) 393-7890 or email us at sp10068@SERVPROnwcharlotte.com to schedule a consultation.
SERVPRO of NW Charlotte, Lincoln County, Southern and NE Gaston County is a locally owned company with national resources backed by SERVPRO® and is ready to help your business regardless of the size or scope of the damage.