This customer called about their kitchen fire. The customer had put food on the stove, walked away and got distracted, as well all do from time to time. Unfortunately, his food caught on fire on the stove. As we can see, not only was the stove affected but the entire area around it. As you can see in the before area the kitchen and the ceiling and walls around it were all affected. In the after photo you can see the entire area we needed to repair in order to get this home back to prior condition. The customer was extremely grateful!